5.18.2010

MTC Week 2



I loveeee the "dear elders.org" letters!!

All is well here at the MTC! I cant believe I have already been a missionary for 2 weeks- haha ok thats not very much but still! One more week till I head to Cali- got my flight plans, may 25th 8:30am, we have to be at the front desk at 5am- ouch. The schedule here is study, breakfast, study, class, lunch, class, personal study, gym, dinner, study. haha, its cool though I like it. Sometimes we have devotionals and stuff and Tuesdays are our p-days which I really enjoy. gym is awesome because I play hardcore vball with all the elders and its super fun. sometimes other sisters play and the intensity goes down so I never invite them to play haha, christlike? anyways, we have had all sorts of Mormon celebrities come through here since Ive been here, Sheri Dew, Elder Holland, Mary Cook and Ann Dibb (President Monson's daughter)- that has been pretty cool.

This week has went by a lotttt quicker! My body isnt hating the early mornings as much and the food is going down better and all that fun stuff. Classes are really good. My companion Sister Curlee is awesome and I love her! We are a lot alike so we get along great and work together really well. We just got back from the temple which was good.




No comments:

Post a Comment