3.14.2011

Week 42

On Monday we had a really good time at the Huntington library with the Luenanos - it was full of history and the gardens were really pretty. There was a famous painting in there called "The Blue Boy" and I remembered having read about it in school so I felt so smart to actually recognize a painting haha. the weird things that bring me joy! Monday night we had a fun family home evening. Anyway the the week was busy but not super progressive but it was good. Friday night we had a ward movie night where we watched the Joseph Smith DVD and it turned out pretty good - you know I love popcorn so I was happy to sit and eat and watch a movie - deff a luxury. Saturday was transfer calls and we were with the elders eating pizza awaiting the calls - and sister clawson and I are together again for another transfer here in covina haha and I was informed by the president that next transfer I will be left in the area to train - sooo basically my mission will be Covina. So that will be 9 transfers here - wow! I love it. We are going to be moving into a cool new apartment next week so that will be my first move in the mission! haha crazy! Sunday 2 really cool investigators came to church for the 1st time. Juanita is our most golden investigator right now - she is sooo cool and she loved church. Bishop was shocked to find out that I didnt get transferred haha.

Sorry the letter is short - rather uneventful week but Im feeling good and am happy to stay in Covina.

No comments:

Post a Comment