4.20.2011

Week 47

Hellllloooo,
Just got back from the temple... I just love it there. It was great. The Santa Monica temple is really cool because you are changing rooms the whole time- soooo pretty, the temple is my favorite placeee in the world!!!!!

This week we spent a bunch of time trying to fix our brakes on our car. Ended up at the office and Elder Hansen (senior missionary) and I ended up taking off the front two tires, checking the brake pads and the ridges in the rotors- he taught me how to check/change the air filter... all sorts of fun things haha, I felt hardcore naturally. Didnt end up finding the solution- went to pep boys, said we had wharped rotors- which was causing the crazy squeaky grinding noise... got the car back and 2 days later it was making a different mysterious noise- took it back to pep boys, they called us 2 hours later said they drove it and didnt hear anything- picked it up- still making crazy noises baaaaaa haha. Ive always wanted a car but now I am starting to think they are more hassle than I realized. Maybe Ill hold off on that purchase and buy a sweet bicycle.

This weekend is going to pass by so fast- today is pday, tomorrow we have intercambios- sister kimball is coming here with me to covina again- should be fun she is a good hardworking missionary. Saturday is transfer calls- dun dun dunnnnnn the moment of truth! Im nervous even though Im pretty sure I know what will happen. Ill be very excited to train if president doesnt change his mind at the last minute. Who knows!? Sunday Ill be with other sisters from 5-9 cuz my comp has her farewell thing in Arcadia that they do for all the departing missionaries then Monday will depend on whether or not I train as to what happens. If I do then the trainees get here on Tuesday so I would spend the day with other sisters and if I dont then it will be off to wherever I get called. Wow- Im ready for a change haha. Sister Clawson and I are getting along really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment