5.09.2011

Week 50

Blog for 5-9-11haha

How are you!? Long time no talk! Hope you like the random fotossss. Sooo not too much has happened since 20 hours ago haha. It was so nice to be able to talk to you guys, got a little teary eyed but luckily I was able to hold myself together! Glad that you are all doing so awesome, thats so cool that I got to say hi to gran and grandad! Hope you guys have a great few weeks with them around!
I'll let you know how the doctors goes today- lupus or no lupus... dun dun dunnn. Either way its whatevers. I gotta go. love you guys.

Testimony:
The church is true, the book is blue. The end.
just kidding, here it is for real...
I am so grateful to have a loving Heavenly Father that is so aware of each of his children. I am grateful that our Savior Jesus Christ atoned for our sins so that we can repent to be worthy to go back to our Father's presence. Through obedience and faith we are able to better ourselves and become more and more like the Savior and live happier lives. Service and a consecrated life are what bring true happiness, and as we overcome distractions we can feel that much closer to our Father in heaven. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored through Joseph Smith after so many years of spiritual darkness. The Book of Mormon is the convincing evidence of that restoration. I know that it is another testament of Jesus Christ, and have seen how it has increased my faith and touched the lives of the many different people I have been privileged to meet. The church is true and God's plan is perfect and we are so privileged to be members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment