8.24.2010

Week 13

From the sounds of the emails everything is going good and you are all just adjusting to normal life again after so much excitement! I am so happy to hear that everything went so well. I loved the picture that mom sent- yay for my cute little sister getting married- you guys looked great.

We have NO time today because we didn't end up getting back from the temple till 4, and p-day ends at 6... its now 5:40 sooo we havent really had time to do anything. Temple was super awesome, I really loved it. The LA temple is a really cool temple and they just recently opened the new visitors center and of course they did a really good job on it. Really spiritual, lots to learn, I love it.

This week was really good, can't really remember anything too monumental. I have been very careful with my skin since I've got here cuz the sun is so strong you can like feel it giving you wrinkles so I am addicted to my sun block but I'm still getting burnt. This lady in our ward had these wrinkle creams she got free from her work and she gave me and Sister Kang some so I am using that every night haha, I have suddenly become very aware of aging- and Im only 21! yikes.

Sorry I dont have more time, I love and miss you guys tons, love to hear from you and eveything thats going on.. Hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment