12.13.2010

Week 29

I have little time today because our pday has been pretty hectic!

This week has been good! Monday night we had FHE with Blanca and the girls and we watched the testaments and we were all crying and of course I bought pop corn- always looking to have a quality movie night. Thursday our district had a drama blow at district meeting, well basically my comp yelled at everybody- it was pretty umm.. Interesting, I really do know why elders say sisters are a hassle. Luckily I have been branded as 'not a hassle' haha, or so I have been told, so thats good. Friday was our ward activity and it turned out really cute, they picked our ward mission leader to be Santa which was a bad choice, hahaha he was so ridiculous, he was walking like a gangster and his arms up like a crazy person in all the pictures and his 'ho ho ho' sounded like an evil laugh, it was pretty funny. Saturday my comp took the ACT while I sat in a random teachers lounge and talked to this Vietnam vet for about 2 and a half hours. Great conversation, smart cool guy, I love conversations where you come away feeling like you see things a little differently. Kevins baptism fell through as his mom randomly decided to take him to Disneyland... tragic, but theres always next week!

My doctors appointment this morning was interesting, soooo heres the deal. I didn't have any factors show up in my blood but apparently there is a type of rheumatoid arthritis that doesn't show up in blood results and the doctors remain convinced that RA is indeed my problem. That being said my blood tests did some back with some indicators of lupus which is.. bad haha. But he said that I am lacking a lot of the symptoms (like losing hair and rashes etc) but that they could show up with time but overall he is pretty sure it is RA but he said that those lupus indicators caught his attention... so thats that! Maybe I am more sick than I realize huh!? Crazy. So I have more pills... 2 a day of 2 different things, the names escape me right now. So I have another appointment with him in 6 weeks Jan.24th.

Transfers are next Monday- I dunno whats gunna happen but Ill obviously let you know when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment