12.07.2010

Week 28


Everything is good here. So on Monday the doctor prescribed me a steroid called Prednisone so that has been helping quite a bit. The thing is the pain is the worst in the morning and that's when I take the pill so it doesn't actually help till a little later in the day but I will take what I can get and this is just a temporary treatment till my next appointment next Monday when he will have the definite diagnosis. I am fine though, don't worry! I will keep you informed on whatever the doctor tells me! This Friday Hermana Herrera took the TOEFL test and I was in a super cold basement so bored so I decided to give myself permission to wait for her outside on the lawn where I fell asleep for the 4 hours she took the test haha. Nice little breather to be outside and alone- sooo nice. Friday was also Hermana Herrera's 24th birthday so I felt bad for her that she had to take that test on her birthday but afterwards we went and spent it with the Ramirez's and ate cake and all that fun stuff.
Saturday night we, and 40 other missionaries, worked as volunteers at the Covina Christmas parade so that was super fun to be able to just chill and watch the parade, we just had to hand out flyers and tell people to stay behind the blue line haha, It was cute.


Overall I am pretty excited about transfers coming up. We have transfers the 20th sooo we will see what happens.
This week we have the ward Christmas party Friday night then Saturday Herrera is taking the ACT in arcadia so I will hopefully we able to take another nap haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment