1.25.2011

Week 35

So in the year 2010 our mission had 557 baptisms! woot wooooot- I got to be a part of 12 of those so I feel pretty cool. This week I had exchanges with Sister Kimball- she was soooo cool and we had such a great time together. I am keeping my fingers crossed that somehow transfers leave me here in Covina with her- but of course because I say that- its not gunna happen. On Friday we had interviews with President which were good- he and Sister Pike came to our apartments to do it so it was kind of different.
We had a really cool tour with this guy name Fernando and he committed to baptism- super cool and the spirit was really strong. Edgar is a guy that I was teaching when I first got her with Hermana Kang and he randomly called this week and came to church on Sunday so we are hoping that we can pick him up again. On Sunday we had a meeting with the bishop where we went over the ward missionary plan- he is a really cool guy and that they were all making fun of me because this is the longest a missionary has ever stayed in this ward so they made me say the closing prayer since they said it was my last chance haha.
Today we have a zone activity where we are doing like a pot luck thing- we are doing it as a good bye party for one of the elders (our zone leader Elder Waller) who goes home next week.
I turn the big 22 this week- holllllla! I am super old huh!? We have transfer calls on my birthday so I am stoked about the whole day. We have also been invited to celebrate with like a zillion different people so I'm sure it'll be awesome. Sergios said hes gunna buy me an ice cream cake- hopefully he delivers haha.
Well everything is good here... I best be off to p-day adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment