1.03.2011

Week 32

2011 IS HERE!

Updates: Monday we had a zone activity, we are the only hermanas in our zone and the poor elders had to play volleyball instead of basketball to include us haha- it ended up getting pretty intense so it was fun. Afterwards I had arranged a white elephant gift exchange and that was a hit.. That night we went to Blanca's surprise birthday party and made the ugliest cake ever- we didnt want to wait for the cake to cool so the icing was super crazy then we tried to cover up the cracks with fruit loops... haha ultimate failure. We discovered a crazy huge catholic cemetery and it has a big museum with all these Jesus images on it. I always saw it from the distance so one day we took the adventure- I later consulted the map and realized I was wrong and it is not in our area (cuz its like a big hillside). haha whoops.

This week I have been super creative- on Monday I accidentally got bleach on my grey hurley sweater so I went crazy and flicked bleach all over it haha- my comp said its ugly but I think its fun. My lovely friend Rachel sent me an awesome christmas package and sent me a gingerbread house kit so I spent a good hour working on that. A family found out that I know how to sew so I did service for them going crazy on the sewing machine making curtains for their kitchen, they turned out good. Last night I cut my hair because I was feeling restless and took off a few inches- I regretted it in the morning- like always hahah, but its healthier so thats good. And last but not least- I played piano at the baptismal service this Sunday, yeah I know right- what were they thinking asking me!? hahah, just kidding, I didn't mess up- ultimate success. I also found out this week that my beloved ex-companion Sister Kang is dating Elder Montelongo- a missionary that left the same transfer as her from this mission- superrrrr crazy, I didnt believe it till a member showed me pix. Missionary hook up... haha, no comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment