2.07.2011

Week 37

Here it is t-shirt weather, its perfect missionary weather in California because it is so moderate.
As far as life here, all is AWESOWE! My life got so much easier over night.  Sister Clawson is a breath of fresh air.  I am so happy to be with her and here in Covina for my 7th transfer!  They are all so used to me here in the ward, sometimes I feel like I have like permanently moved here! Haha.  I figured out that news travels fast in the mission, everyone knew about our emergency transfer like the next day – really weird how the gossip gets around!  I don’t care I just think its funny.  We are teaching Edgar and his son again, they are former investigators from way back when I first got here.  Last night I pretty much had a revelation that we need to drop everyone (except Edgar) and start from the ground up.  I am over our non progressing investigators and I feel confident that if we make more room for finding the Lord will put new people in our path.  Overall I really love finding people because people really open to you and tell you their life story and its so interesting to me how we are all so different yet all here together in this world.  So cool.  I have been reflecting a lot on how glad I am to be here in this mission – I really know that this is where I am supposed to be.  After everything I just feel grateful for the lessons learned  and the testimony building experiences that I've had since arriving at the MTC.  That’s why I am so happy that Sam will be joining the missionary work soon!  Also this week was Stephanie and Ryans wedding which we had helped out with – it was a great success and everything turned out sooo pretty.  Not sure who ended up winning the super bowl yesterday – knocking was no fun though because everyone was like, "we are watching the game don’t bother us!" haha.  Yesterday we also knocked a house that had cauldron outside, like a ligeit caldron, we see all sorts of weird stuff, I love it.  This week we have zone conference on Thursday so I am excited about that.  Hmm.  What to wear!? Haha.  I have sooo many clothes that various people have handed down to me my wardrobe is staying pretty fresh!  Overall everything is going really well here.  Today we have a zone activity where we are playing dodge ball.  Oh and mom pot luck to missionaries turned out to be pizza and spaghetti haha, nothing too fancy that’s for sure!  We are gunna get pizza again today.  Oh funny story – this week I put pizza in the microwave still in the delivery box and it lit on fire and basically now none of our district trust me in the kitchen hahaha. Ive also had multiple laundry accidents. So even though I am trying to be more domestic – I am struggling. Maybe I am more cut out for the workforce haha, nahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment