8.08.2011

Week 63

This week has been a blasttt. The time is just flying by, I love it! I cant even think of what happened... urr, oh yeah, so Monday we went to Covina to play soccer and I have been soar for like the rest of the week because I ran until I was physically exhausted haha, so that was dumb of me, but it was super fun cuz all my homies were there. Tuesday I got to catch up with Elder Smith and Kohler because we had a pass off lesson with them because our golden family turned out to live in Covina- soo tragic! But it was fun to see them, they are like my best friends in the mission so its hilarious when the three of us get together because we just laugh. I feel so blessed to be here and loving life as a missionary, Sunday morning we met up with our district for breakfast at the church where we made crapes... yummm. Loved them! I am addicted! Then Sunday night we had a really exciting awesome lesson with a new family we are gunna teach- I talked about them in my president letter.

Today is going to be awesome, we are going to this big buddhist temple then going golfing. I guess we are going to a driving range bahaha should be funny. This week we have zone conference which should be fun, president Becerra is a super dynamic teacher so it will be awesome. and free lucnh! hollla. Jessica thanks for your letter this week. Thanks for all the love- everyone is amazzzzed at how long my emails are, they all get a paragraph and I always roll out of the library with like 5 pages on emails to read ahaha, I feel so lovvvveddd! I love you guys a lottttt.- Hermana Christian.
President, This week we got dropped by multiple investigators which was really tragic, but the Lord answers prayers and something really cool happened! There was a name from our ward list that I have had in my agenda since the beginning of last transfer but we never got around to going. Saturday I felt like it was a good time to go figure out who this less active, Mauricio was. When we knocked on the door a lady answered and said, "hermanas, we just dropped off my son for his mission this week!" I was confused but we soon found out that this lady, Lucy, is not a member and nor is her daughter, Mauricio is the daughters husband (he was the one we were looking for) and that her son had joined the church a little over a year ago and they had just drove up to Utah to drop him off at the MTC. We had a lesson with her and the daughter and they appear to know literally nothing about the church but were very open and curious now that their son/brother has left to be a missionary! We are soooo excited! We had a member with us who was spectacular as she knows the son that has left for a mission and they got along so well. yayyyy! Either than that this week has been full of finding, the field really is white and ready to harvest! We havent had much success thusfar this transfer but I am determined to get some people in the water before the transfer ends! I am feeling great health wise and my companion is doing really well. She is a pleasure to be around and always making me laugh and being positive. Thanks for all you do! -Hermana Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment