8.29.2011

Week 66

This has been the most action packed week ever. Lots of fun things going on- I always love the last week of the transfer! So I forgot to mention that last weekend we had a wedding of a less active and we helped with all the decorations and it was fun. This week on pday we went to swap meet where I bought some earrings then went to play volleyball at the church with a bunch of missionaries- super fun. This week the big event was Alexis baby shower!!! It was a ultimate successss. Ive never thrown a baby shower before and I didnt think the first time would be on my mission, but hey! I loved it. We used our lunch and dinner times Tuesday through Thursday to do all the decorations and cake etc. We picked her up Friday night and she thought she was coming on a lesson with us. When she walked in the door she was shocked then hugged me and just started crying. It was precious. Saturday night was transfer calls- we ended up singing karaoke cuz a member threw a good bye party for Elder Rust and there were a ton of missionaries there, it was pretty crazy but super fun. Then we headed home and got our transfer call at 10:25- so I guesss we were like the last ones called- typical! I thought I would stay in chino, but... drum rollll.... I am whitewashing an area called Rimgrove South and training again! woot woooot. Sooo basically we are going to laugh at how lost and confused I am like this whole week bahaha. Im super stoked though. Today I get to spend the day with Sister Olson who is suppper legit and we are gunna go find my new area tonight. I am taking over from elders... I dont think anything bad happened there I just think that they needed more sisters Spanish areas. I will find out when I get there. Im ready to do work though, I am feeling super pumped! I am gunna send pics, I just wrote my presidents letter and I pressed send and it deleted it all haha not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment