9.26.2011

Week 70

Sooo another week has passed and here I am again at the library writing you guys! This week had its ups and downs haha, but overall is was pretty good. The highlights were a special training that we had on Friday about working with members, it was awesome, I literally am so stoked because it helped me to know how to help our area and got me pumped to be the best member missionary ever. Also Thursday Sister Becerra came out on a lesson with us! We are the first sisters she's gone out with so it was nerve wracking but the lesson went so awesome and she was openly complimentary so Then Saturday President Uchtdorf's talk at Relief Society conference was awesome. I knew I was a goner because I was crying in the opening song of the conference haha, not sure why, Im not even on my period haha. No but the spirit was strong and I loved it, mom can you get me a copy of that new RS book? Por favor! Down side is that I havent felt great- having some issues, its hard because I am sad to be ending my mission but at the same time I am so done haha, my body is sooo over it haha. I am going to have some serious identity problems when I get back though. This past Monday me and sister Taylor went shopping- I was a lost cause. hahaha. I actually got a little despressed because I was all confused looking at clothes and I realized maybe I have become weirder then I think haha. So that will be fun to deal with 2 weeks from now. It is so weird to think that I am coming home so soon, I dont have too much time to think about it but I have had a harder time falling asleep at night because my mind races! Not really thinking of anything of substance- just randomness.
Anyways, thats enough about my issues! haha.The work is coming along, found some cool new people this week and have been focusing our efforts on having lessons with members to get them more actively involved in missionary work. We did a serious weeding job that almost killed us. haha, these were not friendly weeds- the roots were like a foot down into the earth so we were going wild with the shovels- I think that experience is what brought on me not feeling well.
This coming week is going to be awesome! GENERAL CONFERENCE!!! Conference is like Christmas for missionaries! I am so excited! Today we are meeting up with a bunch of people to play soccer then going to get tacos, Wednesday we are having a sisters conference in Arcadia- should be cool, then the wkd is conference. Loveee it.
Emily you are so evil writing me that you talked to Cameron for 2 hours and that it was "awesome" then failing to mention any details. geeeez. haha. I guess you are all worried about "distracting" me haha. He is home... how weird!!!
Well not too much to report, I love you guys a ton! I am so excited to see you all. In the mean time Imma workkkkk hard and go out with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment