9.05.2011

Week 67

Soooo my life has been completely flipped upside down this past week! haha... in a good way! I am training the coolest cutest hard working missionary ever named Hermana Taylor, she is sooo on the ball and is constantly impressing me with her natural ability and willingness to work. I feel like I have been pulling my comps along with me for the majority of my mission so this is a very weird experience for me. So basically I am super blessed. Rimgrove is the area we are whitewashing (well they say pink washing cuz we are sisters haha). We got the area book and it hadnt been updated since the beginning of June! They left us with no investigators except for one couple who is waiting for divorce papers to be married. But already in the week we have had in our area we have seen miracles! Nery and Estella are the ones that are waiting for the divorce papers and we have had some amazing things already happen with them. We have found some really awesome new investigators knocking and we are just being guided and blessed all day every day, it is amazing. We are trying to find out what members and less actives live in our area, the elders left us NOTHING... no lists, no directory... zippp. As we have met people we have also found out that the elder that was there before us has offended a lot of people... very tragic. Some elders I just want to scold for being so stupid. President gave me permission to call him to tell him off hahaha, but I didnt do it. Sisters are always getting hated on- dont wanna give the elders a reason to gossip. I was thinking about staying an extra transfer till November because of how much I am loving it but Ive been praying about it and October just feels right for some reason. I am more than willing to stay but I guess Heavenly Father knows best sooo Ill be seeing you guys really soon! I didnt realize how quickly that was coming up... yikes. I am gunna freak out probably when the time comes closer. I cant believe how the time passes! I attached some pics. The other sisters in the pictures is my home girl Sister Olson (the blonde) with her trainee sister Danielson. Yesterday for pday we went to swap meet and met up with a bunch of elders from my Covina days, then we went to zone activity and played ultimate dodgeball- they were laughing because I would scream every time some one would throw it at me haha, I wasnt scared I just get excited slash nervous! I suck though, every time I throw it they would catch it so I decided that the best game plan would be to stay as far away from the ball as possible- that worked out better haha. I had a doctors appt. last week, blood work came back exactly the same ANA 1:1280- it should be below 40... still have lupus haha. Kinda funny in a weird way. Everything is going great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment